Healthy 4 by 3 Diet of Fasting then Feasting
The Healthy 4 by 3 Diet and eating plan is a simple routine of basic fasting then eating, that has been happening from the dawn of creation. Over 40 thousand years of evolutionary ideals, habits, practices and Dreamtime beliefs and traditions, have been handed down through time. These principles are rooted in the lifestyle of the hunter, from the dawn of the Australian Aboriginal civilisation; in this great land we all share. Dating back to when Uluru was the home of the Serpent monster and Van Diemans land was still part of the Terra Australis Continent, we can learn from the originals owners “fast then feast” existance.
The Original Health Fast
Where the Caveman (homo sapien) era began and which of many other cultures evolved first over the eons, is irrelevant. We as inhabitants of the modern Australian human race received our first lessons over 220 years ago from a teaching manual that was perpetually handed down from elder to elder and was one that evolved from the hunter gatherer of over 400 Centuries on this great Continent we all call “home”.
This eating plan entails, (or more correctly copies) those traits of fasting until the next kill, all bar the fruits, nuts, yams, flowers, barks and berries that were gathered to sustain the tribes thru those lean times based on primitive life among the Billabongs of the Great Artesian Basin and its natural springs.
So we start our hunt, with a 3 day minimalistic fasting period with one partial food day interspersed; where we seek our nuts and berries midweek and then we can basically eat or feast on what pleases us for the other 4 days, inclusive of the weekend period.
By following that ancient pattern of health and survival, this regime will deliver a gradual weight loss and improved health statistics. Results that will translate to quite an amazing array of healthy benefits, which in turn can lead to a more stable blood pressure and calming of the body, mind and spirit.
Lemon water and green and black teas make for a daily health start
Our healthy daily starter of Lemon water is followed by some laid back exercises before the start of the days work and then follows unlimited daily consumption of unsweetened green and black teas (within reason of course) and most importantly with adequate fresh water.
The Good news is that brewed fresh Coffee is also a powerful Antioxidant and so a suitable amount of coffee hits from your favourite Barista, make our “Healthier Tips” ‘4 by 3 Fasting to Feast’ antioxidant based Health and Fitness plan, a winner for grinners!! Healthier Tips are due to release the eBook, “Teenz Greenz” in late August 2016 which is simply a condensed version of the full edition “Nibbling on the Mild side” due for release in early2017. But here you can read about the following:
- How by starting the day with cleansing Lemon water, then basically unlimited cups of black and/or green tea; you can consume 3 very small food portions that may consist of a few cherry tomatoes and brown rice, baby spinach with shaved parmesan or chopped nuts and a few small citrus wedges to aid fasting on two separate days and specifically included into the fast to assist in stabilising daily blood sugar levels as a sensible medical precaution.
- Separating those two fast days will be an antioxidant infused cleansing day of red berries, juices, steamed vegetables, nuts and dried fruits, a 100 gram portion of fish, lean meat or chicken, dark chocolate, raw honey with greek yoghurt, certain cheeses, olives, sundried tomatoes with unlimited fresh salads tossed in virgin olive oil with Modena balsamic vinegar and a glass of red wine.
- How you can “Eat what you Like” on the other 4 days with a suitable daily alcohol intake steadily losing as much weight as you want. Weight that it will stay off.. How?? With our Healthy Plan approved by a qualified Medical Practitioner and using fresh healthy greens and herbs from your own organic garden, coupled with spices and antioxidant rich delicious foods.
- Here we will show you how four short 45 second bursts of extreme effort cardio exercise after a 30 minute leisurely warm up walk with your buddies 4 times a week, will have the Kilos falling off “for good”.
- How halving your alcohol and fried foods and doubling your Healthy Herbs and greens intake, can keep you off damaging medications for life.
- How you can save enough for a holiday, by eliminating needless vitamin supplements; with healthy organic produce from your own backyard.
- Learn how to turn own your backyard into a Supermarket Produce section.
- By learning the benefits of Antioxidant rich foods, how you can change your health forever and live a longer healthier life.
- Learn why Resveratrol, Quercetin, Kukokamines and Lycopene are much more than just funny sounding names and how they may assist your arthritis, gout, bone health, liver and blood pressure problems.
- Find out how the Japanese Giant Knotwood plant might help your heart health by decreasing Cholesterol, thus saving you from using the Statins preferred or promoted by some Pharmaceutical companies.
Heart Health (medication) and your DOCTOR
**Discuss our eating plan with your GP and undergo a full and thorough medical with all necessary Heart and blood tests. Have your weight, cholesterol levels, blood pressure and B.M.I recorded and do not change any medications without your Doctors O.K.
Only then start this “Healthy Lifestyle Plan.” Do this for your own personal well being and so that you can see in the results how this safe and amazing health plan could be so right for you.